What skill sets are needed?
1. Knowledge of Android SDK
2. Kotlin and/or Java
3. Should know about custom themes, styles in Android
4. Familiarity with the best practice
5. Keen sense of design
6. MVVM, Lifecycle, ReactiveX
8. Unit Tests
10. Contributions to Open Source are a plus
“Six years after Pixar’s initial public offering and the box-office-busting success of Toy Story, Levy decided to leave his role as CFO (though he remained on Pixar’s board for the next seven years) to start what would later become the Juniper Foundation, a Silicon Valley nonprofit devoted to making the essence of Buddhist teachings and practices accessible to contemporary seekers.
One of the most poignant exchanges in Levy’s book: 'To Pixar and Beyond' comes when, after a long and fruitful partnership, the author describes the moment he told Jobs he was resigning to pursue his spiritual aspirations: “I’m glad one of us is doing it,” Steve Jobs responded.”
What will you do:
1. Implement pixel perfect UIs matching with design
2. Architect, build and maintain excellent quality code
3. Write unit and integration test