What we require
- Design and develop highly scalable, reliable systems to help humans lead a healthier life
- Communicate, collaborate and work effectively to understand needs of global users
- Working with us means the chance to build something from scratch, the chance to make big decisions on products and people
- Translate users requirements into scalable and extensible design
- An innate desire to deliver and a strong sense of accountability for your work
- Willingness to learn new languages and methodologies
“Six years after Pixar’s initial public offering and the box-office-busting success of Toy Story, Levy decided to leave his role as CFO (though he remained on Pixar’s board for the next seven years) to start what would later become the Juniper Foundation, a Silicon Valley nonprofit devoted to making the essence of Buddhist teachings and practices accessible to contemporary seekers.
One of the most poignant exchanges in Levy’s book: 'To Pixar and Beyond' comes when, after a long and fruitful partnership, the author describes the moment he told Jobs he was resigning to pursue his spiritual aspirations: “I’m glad one of us is doing it,” Steve Jobs responded.”
- Responsible for making product decisions too and not just robotically implement a spec.
- Responsible for deep diving into performance, power management, and network connectivity optimisation.
- Responsible for ensuring shipping reliable software through continuous integration, test automation, and in-depth code reviews.
- You have a Github account with code used for centuries
- The hiring process will consist of multiple rounds of interview and an assignment.
- Salary will be highly competitive with market.