IDY : International Day of Yoga
An opportunity to lead an Initiative by urbanYogi which would impact the lives of 1K+ coaches and 1M+ individuals globally directly or indirectly. It would be a 30-day project and offer you the chance to learn while you do something impactful. International Day of Yoga is on 21st June.
Deadline to Apply : Midnight, 2nd June
- Take care of outreach for the event. The outreach would be extensive and would require you to reach out to global coaches/experts, celebrity coaches, celebrities, influencers and business and political leaders.
- Give structure to the whole event.
- Devise and implement the promotion strategy for the event.
- Work on strategic associations with private and government bodies to increase the reach and impact of the event.
- Take care of communications with all the stakeholders to ensure smooth communication and speedy implementation.
Stipend : 15-25k
PS : 2020 has been a whirlwind for everyone around the globe. With this initiative you would give the world one good reason to remember 2020 for.
“Six years after Pixar’s initial public offering and the box-office-busting success of Toy Story, Levy decided to leave his role as CFO (though he remained on Pixar’s board for the next seven years) to start what would later become the Juniper Foundation, a Silicon Valley nonprofit devoted to making the essence of Buddhist teachings and practices accessible to contemporary seekers.
One of the most poignant exchanges in Levy’s book: 'To Pixar and Beyond' comes when, after a long and fruitful partnership, the author describes the moment he told Jobs he was resigning to pursue his spiritual aspirations: “I’m glad one of us is doing it,” Steve Jobs responded.”