- 3-5 Months Intern, can be extended into full time offer based on performance
- Who is a Product Engineer : Full stack engineer with sole responsibility of shipping product from scratch
- Develop and design architecture plans, engineering documentation and data schemas for our app.
- Contribute to developing our Angular webapp and Backend APIs on NodeJS and Firebase.
- Working with us means the chance to build something from scratch, the chance to make big decisions on products and people
- An innate desire to deliver and a strong sense of accountability for your work
- Willingness to learn new languages and methodologies
- Proficiency in Angular 9 and Typescript
- Familiarity with Google Firebase Exposure
- Experience building scalable applications
- Hands-on experience working on more than a couple of projects utilising Angular 9 and Typescript and understanding the nuances
- Ability to plan, prioritise, estimate and execute releases with a high degree of consistency
- Preferably graduating batch of 2020
Did You Know?
Six years after Pixar’s initial public offering and the box-office-busting success of Toy Story, Levy decided to leave his role as CFO (though he remained on Pixar’s board for the next seven years) to start what would later become the Juniper Foundation, a Silicon Valley nonprofit devoted to making the essence of Buddhist teachings and practices accessible to contemporary seekers.
One of the most poignant exchanges in Levy’s book: 'To Pixar and Beyond' comes when, after a long and fruitful partnership, the author describes the moment he told Jobs he was resigning to pursue his spiritual aspirations: “I’m glad one of us is doing it,” Steve Jobs responded.